Wednesday, May 05, 2010

CCD Confirmation Prep Takes a Break for the Summer

Seventh grade CCD had it's last class of the school year tonight. Following Mass, which included the Crowning of our Blessed Mother Mary, Queen of Heaven, the students have been sent off for a time to be a light of Christ to the world in word and in deed.
The Lord appointed seventy-two disciples whom He sent ahead of Him in pairs to every town and place He intended to visit. He said to them, "The harvest is abundant but the laborers are few; so ask the master of the harvest to send out laborers for his harvest.
"Go on your way; behold, I am sending you like lambs among wolves.
"Whatever town you enter and they welcome you, say to them, 'The kingdom of God is at hand for you.'
"Whoever listens to you listens to me. Whoever rejects you rejects me. And whoever rejects me rejects the One who sent me."
--Luke 10:1-3, 8-9, 16
.

No comments: